WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Shellybeachryg - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Shellybeachryg > Topics

Subject: Shellybeach
Replies: 10 Views: 886

mombasa9 16.06.09 - 11:49am
Shellybeach is a very beautiful place.with beautiful beaches and nice people. the local authority has forgoten this place that why we have 2 do everything ourselves.u find people of all races and clases living together and helping one another. *

rozely 21.06.09 - 12:57pm
I stay to far away from the sea.. Air polition in this area *

ahlam84 21.06.09 - 06:42pm
When I was younger, (tenager years) I was always going 2 the Oceans in my dads boat. We would go out onto the Islands & park the boat & get out, walk around on it. Awesome. I really love marine life & under the depths of the Ocean. Crabs, Manatee's, Different colours of fish, sea horses, dolphins, Even sharks. So beautiful. *

habz2 23.06.09 - 01:29pm
But beaches aint gud place 4 1 2 b coz ur innocent eyes may see so many unwanted things, like tourist this half naked pple... Loud music and e.t.c *

mombasa9 23.06.09 - 08:56pm
Welcome hubz2 ,U r right ,but we must do something about the environment.what can we do. *

rozely 25.06.09 - 11:42am
Form small groups inviting ppl to the beach and set up a cru to help you.. *

rozely 25.06.09 - 11:48am
Be4 teaching the ppl on the beach you need to teach the cru.. What to do to clean up.. So that the cru can help and teach the ppl.. Showing them and teaching them what dirty water cn do to all humans and fish.. Protecting the land and see.. Aspesialy children love the sea.. Teach them to clean up.. *

rozely 25.06.09 - 11:54am
Let one of the cru members dress up like a star fish and hand out love candy.. Get some sponsers and make it a big thing.. Invite a local band and ask them to do a charity song.. All ppl love the sound of music.. The groups on the beach will be mutch larger than you are expecting *

ahlam84 27.06.09 - 10:33pm
Call your local news channel..Tell them the problem, your concern with it, & protets. Trust me, these days they'll do anything 4 a story. Insha'Allah, they'll listen! *

mombasa9 28.06.09 - 03:09am
Thank u, thank u ur ideas r great.am going 2 do that & my friends if u have more ideas let me know. *

ahlam84 29.06.09 - 09:45pm
You should also try 2 make flyers! POst them everywhere! *

* Shellybeachryg Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Shellybeachryg

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search